Instruction for Camera Ready (after acceptance)
Instructions for Camera-Ready Accepted Abstract Submission
Please follow the following steps to finalize the Camera-Ready version of your Abstract.
Step 1: Camera-Ready Preparation of Accepted Abstract
- Prepare your Abstract according to the reviewers’ comments (in case of revision).
- The authors MUST submit “Response to Reviewers’ Comments” as a separate PDF file (in case of revision).
- File Size: The maximum allowable file size is 3 MB.
- Abstract Length: The maximum is 600 words.
- File Format: Word file (.doc, .docx) and PDF file (.pdf).
- Authors’ Names and Affiliations: At this stage, the authors MUST include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the Camera-Ready Abstract.
- You may seek help on how to submit the Camera-Ready file from the following link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/docs/help/author/camera-ready-submission.html
Step 2: Camera-Ready Submission of Accepted Abstract
- Login to the Microsoft CMT Author System: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSSI2023/Submission/Manage
- Upload your Camera-Ready PDF file of the Abstract using the Microsoft CMT system. Please add Abstract ID with the file name (Example: Abstract ID_Camera-Ready.pdf).
- Also upload your Camera-Ready .doc/.docx file in the Microsoft CMT system. Please add Abstract ID with the file name (Example: Abstract ID_Camera-Ready.doc/.docx).
- Camera-Ready Accepted Abstract Template:The author must follow this Camera Ready Accepted Abstract Template.
Step 3: Declaration Form Submission
- The authors can submit the Declaration Form using the Microsoft CMT during Camera-Ready submission using the following Microsoft CMT link. The Declaration Form will be available in the conference website https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSSI2023/Submission/Index
- Declaration Form:The author must follow this Declaration Form.
Step 4: Registration Documents Submission
- After successful payment of the registration fees, please submit your Registration Document and Payment Slip from Bank/Credit Card/Screenshot of bKash Payment through the following Microsoft CMT link. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSSI2023/Submission/Index Proof of full-time studentship (Example: Student’s ID Card) from your current institution with validity until January 31, 2023is required if your conference registration is done as a Student Author. The payment process of the registration fees are described in the conference website.
Step 5: Presentation File Submission
- The author(s) MUST upload the Power Point file by 20 January 2023 (a submission link will be sent to the corresponding author of the accepted Abstract(s)). Please add Abstract ID with the file name (Abstract ID_Presentation.ppt/.pptx). Each registered Abstract needs to be presented according to the Technical Program Schedule. Each presenter will be allocated maximum 10 minutes to present an Abstract and another 5 minutes for questions and answers. The Technical Program Schedule will be updated in the conference website soon.