Abstract Submission link:
In case you do not have a Microsoft CMT login ID, please create your own account using the following link.
Your username will be your email address, and you’ll also need to create a password and provide some personal data. You should be aware that the details you provide when setting up your account will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programs. Therefore, please check that names, associated institutions, and other details are spelled correctly.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission: The abstract must be submitted through Microsoft CMT using the link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSSI2023/Submission/Index with your login ID. Click on the “Create new submission” button. Please fill up all the necessary information including Title, Abstract, Collaborators/Co-authors, Subject Areas (please select only one sub-track for each submission) and upload the Abstract. Please use “Enter email to add new author” field to add collaborators/co-authors. It is recommended that all co-authors open their respective Microsoft CMT accounts before Abstract submission.
- The Abstract will undergo double-blind peer review.
- Abstract Template: The author must follow this Abstract Template.
- Abstract and File Size: “A4” format and maximum allowable file size is 3 MB.
- Word Limit: The word limit of the Abstract is 600 words.
- File Format: PDF file (.pdf).
- Authors’ Names and Affiliations: At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the Abstract.
- Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: ICSSI 2022 will strictly follow KU Studies policies for plagiarism. The similarity score of the Abstract must be below 20%. ICSSI 2022 won’t allow any Abstract submitted (Accepted or Under Review) in other conferences/journals.
- If your Abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text Abstract, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research Abstract you are presenting.