First International Conference on Social Science Issues
January 27-28, 2023 | Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh
Habibul Haque Khondker, Ph.D.
Social Sciences Department Zayed University, United Arab Emirates Topic: Deglobalization and Reglobalization Date: 27 January, 2023 Time: 11:00 AM (Bangladesh Time)
Kaberi Gayen, Ph.D.
Department of Mass Communication & Journalism University of Dhaka, Bangladesh Topic: To be announced Date: 27 January, 2023 Time: 11:45 AM (Bangladesh Time)
Asadul Islam, Ph.D.
Professor Centre for Development Economics and Sustainability Monash University Australia Topic: Addressing Learning Loss due to School Closures Date: 28 January, 2023 Time: 1:00 PM (Bangladesh Time)
About ICSSI 2023
Bangladesh has obtained significant economic growth, a high and consistent GDP level, substantial poverty reduction, and notable technological and ICT development over the 50 years since its independence in 1971. Bangladesh is now classified as a developing country. Bangladesh has consistently fought and triumphed over many societal, economic, and political challenges as the world’s largest delta.
Furthermore, the adverse impacts of extreme climatic events, namely floods, cyclones, droughts, and salinity intrusion, and the global geopolitical situation have substantially affected the socioeconomic infrastructure, including human development factors in Bangladesh. Bangladesh has overcome these obstacles most of the time and achieved a position in the global arena where it has become a positive example for many other similar or comparable nations hoping to replicate its development discourses.
Nevertheless, challenges remain where social scientists can contribute with their expertise, research, and policy frameworks. Against this backdrop, the Social Science School of Khulna University, Bangladesh, is going to organize an international conference on contemporary social science issues on the 27th and 28th of January, 2023.
Submit Your Abstract:
Follow This Link or Click the Button below
30 December 2022
Decision on submission
05 January 2022
12 January 2023
Reasons to pick ICSSI
- Share your ideas and work with local and global audiences
- Hear from renowned keynote speakers from home and abroad
- Choose from a variety of presentation modes: Oral, Virtual, or Poster presentation
- Discover new ways to connect and network with an academic community through various academic sessions and social functions
- Get constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Gain in-depth knowledge and a fresh perspective on the subject
- Create new collaborations for your research
- Invest in your own development and advancement
- Opportunity for best presenter award for outstanding presentations
- Obtain access to all papers presented
- Enjoy the conference photography coverage
Opportunity to Publish with Renowned Publisher
- Selected Abstracts can be published as full-length papers with renowned peer-reviewed publisher
Track 1: Economy, Politics, and Development
Track 2: Society and Culture
Track 3: Environment and Climate
Track 4: Gender, Peace, and Security
Track 5: Education Philosophy and Social Transformation
Track 6: COVID-19, Health issues, and Policy
Track 7: Media and Communication
Track 8: Cognitive Science and Sustainability
Track 9: Cross-cutting issues in Social Sciences
Khulna University, Bangladesh
27 and 28 January, 2023
A Few Words
About The Event Organizer
The event is organized by the Social Science School of Khulna University, Bangladesh.
Khulna University is located in the Harintana Thana of Khulna Khulna District, Bangladesh. It is the largest university in the southern part of Bangladesh.